This music themed necklace features a beautiful pear drop Labradorite gemstone pendant with predominantly greens and turquoise flashes which cover most of the gemstone. The gemstone is attached to a 925 silver chain with a 925 silver treble clef bail. The design of the bail allows the necklace to be worn reversed showing a either a treble-clef or a non-musical design.
The necklace details:
- Labradorite gemstone measures about 37 x 33 x 6mm
- Over all size approx 47 x 33mm
- Hand made 925 sterling silver treble clef bail
- Comes with a 16" 0.9mm 925 sterling silver snake chain
- 925 Sterling silver extender with a 6mm round Sworvski crystal AB bead to give the necklace adjustability
Labradorite is a slight translucent semi-precious stone that shows its hidden beauty with a peacock feather-type effect by refracting and reflecting light internally, therefore, it is hard to capture the true beauty of the Labradorite gemstone in a photograph.
This gemstone was individually chosen for our musical jewellery section. The picture on the screen at the moment is a photograph of the actual item for sale. This beautiful nekclace makes a great music gift for musicians, family and friends.
This musical necklace is handmade in our workshop in Herefordshire and is exclusive to TAF Music Gifts. Due to photography and computer displays, colours may vary slightly from the picture.